Ticker

Monday, April 18, 2011

Long Time No Post!

It's been a while since I have posted anything. Since then, there's been changes!! My baby is 1 YEAR OLD! I can't believe time has flown by soooo fast! Here are some pics of the newest 1 year old in The Falls!!!



Our first Swim

Playing in her favorite new toy from her PartyBig Smile for the camera!

First Ponytail, haha, teeny tiny!And I just can't believe she was every this tiny, or STILL for that fact, haha she is soooooo busy these days!

2 comments:

  1. I think I bought her that swimsuit???!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post!
    The Party Monster provides a wide range of kids 1st birthday decorations supplies for boys and girls. You choose from different themes and host a memorable birthday party for your little one.

    ReplyDelete