Ticker

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bible Verses

A good friend of mine sent me this e-mail this morning, and I just wanted to share it!

I just wanted to share these verses with you. They have really helped me lately. When I think of the things that I want for my life and marriage, and start to feel like it is impossible, I try to remember these verses.

Ephesians 3:20 God is able to do immeasurably more than all we could ask or imagine.
Psalms 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.
1 John 5:14 And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him.
Psalm 102:17 He will listen to the prayers of the destitute, He will not reject their pleas.


Thanks Jessica! It always feels good to be "reassured" that God is there for us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment