Ticker

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Yanky Doodle Dandy!

How was everyone's 4th of July! This is kind of late post but I haven't had the time and we have been poooped out after the long weekend. This was TJ and my's first 4th of July as an "old married couple" :) It was a blast. Here is our dock where we spent all of our time. Even after we left...I felt like I was still rockin.... And of course we had a perfect family photo opt. So I took advantage!
Here is a picture of our cabin....


TJ and Randon acting silly on the tube...they actually rode like that behind the boat! My 2 talented men! :)

Randon eating some fresh cute watermelon! It was sooooo YUMMY! Here is TJ and Reyna on the tube and Randon is watching very closely! Here is TJ and I riding on the tube!

ANd Sara and Randon! This child never "ran out of gas" , he just kept going and going and going!
Reyna is being the co-captian!

And, Sisterly Love, Sara and I looking cute in our new cover-ups!








No comments:

Post a Comment